We look around and we see so much of what our culture calls strength among our friends, family, our role models, almost everyone it seems. They let things roll off them, they don’t take everything so personally, they walk away without looking back.
They make everything look so much easier than the way it feels to us.
What if you could look at it another way?
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 defines real love. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you patient with each other?
- Are you kind to each other?
- Are you never envious of each other?
- Do you never boast to or about each other?
- Is your relationship characterized by humility?
- Are you never rude to each other?
- Are you not self-seeking?
- Are you not easily angered with each other?
- Do you keep no record of wrongs?
- Are you truthful with each other?
- Do you protect each other?
- Do you trust each other?
~Can you take a little leap of Faith?
In Romans 4:21, it is written “And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform”
~Can you believe with full confidence that whatever you have gone through, has prepared you for this very moment?~
~Can you try, just for even a day, to see this side of you as a strength instead of a weakness?
You can do this. I know you can.
Share your discoveries with us on The Truth is …Blog!
Break-up’s, getting your ex-back, or loving the one your with. Everyone needs help, just ask!